- 12" Punch P2 4-ohm DVC Subwoofer
- Anodized aluminum voice coil former
- High excursion large roll surround
- Insulated 16 AWG tinsel leads / dual 8 AWG spring compression wiring terminal
- 2" aluminum Voice Coil Diameter
- 60 oz. double stacked Motor
- Linear spider
- Massive double stacked magnet motor assembly
- Parabolic triangular cone geometry support system
- Precision stamped CRS basket w/ removable motor cover
- Removable and reversible screw concealing ring
- Mounting Depth: 6.125"
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure: 0.85 cu. ft. (24.07 liters)
- Rec. Vented Enclosure: 1.75 cu. ft. (49.56 liters)
- Weight: 12.9 Lbs.
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Adam Godfrey From South Dakota
|I have two of these in a 1.3 cu air space box with an alpine head unit and 325.1 rockford amp. both of them are receiving 175 watts (underpowered) and they hit hard as hell you cant go wrong with rockford. what you pay for is what you get. quality subs|
kane From manhattan, kansas
|these are pretty amazing..for 90 bucks a piece you cant go wrong..ive got two hooked up to a kenwood 7203 and there gettin about 250 watts each and they pound..on my alpine head unit ive got the bass at -4 and the sub at 7 out of 15 and with the volume at about 15 or so they shake everything...excelent buy and will be buyin from onlinecarstereo again in the future.|
Michael From Jesup
|I have 2 of these in my o4 silverdo under the seat with a p3 fosgate amp,an they hit pretty hard u cant ask for anything with a better price either|