- 350 Watts of Maximum Music Power
- "In-Phase" Coaxial Design for High End Sound and Imaging
- 6" × 9" Bidirectional Glass-Fiber Woofer Cone
- Rubber Surround
- Powerful Strontium Magnet for Dynamic Bass Response
- 1" Pure Silk Dome Tweeter
- Dual Neodymium Magnets
- High Frequency Reproduction (up to 80kHz)
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
tee From texas
|A Sound stream Picasso PCA 400.4 amp is driving my pair of Clarion SSR 6986 in-phase coaxial 2 ways. The sound field is excellent and proper balancing of the amp’s base control the speakers are full and lack no bottom. A word of warning to much on the base control and the Clarions cones will bottom out. The 6X9’s are mounted in the rear deck with dynamat on both sides if the deck. The mid’s are extremely smooth and the in phase design make the sound field off the rear window is excellent. Most deck mounted speakers get muddy in the crossover point but these don’t experience that problem.|