This 2-way in-ceiling loudspeaker delivers powerful, clear JBL sound in a space-saving package.
A single speaker reproduces two channels, so it's perfect for remote rooms in a multiroom application,
or for upgrading a 5.1-channel home theater to 7.1 channels without making additional cutouts.
Or use it anywhere you need two channels but only have space for one.
The titanium-laminate cone woofer with rubber surround delivers tight bass for extended listening sessions.
Includes integrated dog-ear brackets for retrofit applications. Optional snap-together rough-in frames (RIF6C)
available separately for new-construction applications.
- Power Rating: 100 Watts
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity (0 VU): 88 dB (2.83v/1m)
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz (-10 dB)
- Crossover Frequency: 2000Hz
- High Frequency Driver: 3/4" Titanium-laminate dome with swivel mounts
- Low Frequency Driver: 6-1/2" Titanium-laminate cone with rubber surround
- Finish and Grille Color: White
- Plate Size (WxH): 8-1/2 x 11" Diameter
- Cutout Size (WxHxD): 7-1/8 x 9-2/3 x 3-7/8"
- Priced per speaker
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.