Break your ear-drums without breaking the bank. The 500 W Kicket COMP subwoofer kicks at 4 ohms. You really hear the basenotes because this sub blasts away at the bottom end of the frequency spectrum-as deep as 25 Hz. A high-temperature voice-coil wire withstands heat up to 428 degrees F, so you can jam all day to your favorite artist. Don't forget to pay attention to the road.
- Double stitch surround
- Semi-progressive, poly-cotton spider
- Spiralead tinsel-lead technology
- High-temp (428 degrees F) voice-coil wire
- Ribbed foam surround with supporting ABS logo trim ring
- Polypropylene cone with carbon fill
- ISD and constant back-bracing on cone eliminates distortion
- Stamped-steel basket with coil-cooling perimeter venting
- Priced Per Speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
A.L.C From sacramento ca.
|I have two comp 15s on a lanzar 4000watt amp an two 12s on a 2000watt pyraid amp in a 94 civic they hit so hard i bent the guide rails on my sunroof mad flex!!! easy 140 spls.|
cameron smith From 1836 schiller ct
|it slaps so hard my window cracked. when it was on full|
Jay Dee From Marion, IN
|I've got two of these in a jeep wrangler powered by a JBL bpx 500 and these things ROCK! At competition they almost beat two Alpine type R's runnin off 1000 watt alpine. I hit 142 and the alpines 142.3....these kickers pound almost as hard for WAY under half the price....good buy!!!|