Enjoy deep bass kicks without breaking the bank. The 200 W Kicket COMP subwoofer kicks at 4 ohms. You really hear the basenotes because this sub blasts away at the bottom end of the frequency spectrum-as deep as 30 Hz. A high-temperature voice-coil wire withstands heat up to 428 degrees F, so you don't have to worry about fires. It's time to fire up your audio!
- Double stitch surround
- Semi-progressive, poly-cotton spider
- Spiralead tinsel-lead technology
- High-temp (428 degrees F) voice-coil wire
- Ribbed foam surround with supporting ABS logo trim ring
- Polypropylene cone with carbon fill
- ISD and constant back-bracing on cone eliminates distortion
- Stamped-steel basket with coil-cooling perimeter venting
- Priced Per Speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Preston From Langham SK Canada
|I have two of these subwoofers in a 2008 reg cab chev truck and I was very impressed on the quality of bass I got from these subs. Having a reg cab truck and being as tall as me I had to use 8 inch subs and I'm happy I bought these. I'm running the Kicker ZX 200.2 amp and it does the job.|