- 150 Watts Continuous Power Handling (Pt)
- Single 8 ohm or single 8 ohm Nominal Impedance (Znom)
- 0.375 inches / 9.5 mm One-Way, Linear Excursion (Xmax)*
- 12.0 inches / 300 mm Nominal Diameter
- 12.5 inches / 317.5 mm Overall Diameter
- 5.09 inches / 130 mm Mounting Depth
- 8.61 lbs. / 3.90 Kg Net Weight
- 0.035 cu. ft. net / 0.99 liters Driver Displacement
- 1.25 cu. ft. net / 35.4 liters Rec. Sealed Enclosure
- 1.75 cu. ft. n12W1v2
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Henry From suffolk va
|I have three of these in my 98 ford ranger in a JL sealed box on a power acoustic 1200 watt amp and they hit so hard i can't drive with the system turned up best bang for your buck|
Patrick From Austin, TX.
|Ive been into car stereo's for 10 years off & on. I've tried just about all the major brands from Kicker, Fosgate, JBL & MTX just to name a few. I have two 12's squeezed under the back seat(down firing) of my '04 Chevy 4dr p/u running off an MTX JH600. All I can say is "HOLY CRAP!". Shallow mounted w/ the right air space & clean power, they sound as though they should cost twice as much. THE best sub I've ever found for the money. Fan for life.|
Will From Summerville
|This sub is great. I have one in a 05 Acura TL, pushed my a 600 watt Kicker AMP. It knocks hard. JL Audio is the way to go, top of the line.|