- 150 Watts Continuous Power Handling (Pt)
- Single 8 ohm or single 8 ohm Nominal Impedance (Znom)
- 0.375 inches / 9.5 mm One-Way, Linear Excursion (Xmax)*
- 12.0 inches / 300 mm Nominal Diameter
- 12.5 inches / 317.5 mm Overall Diameter
- 5.09 inches / 130 mm Mounting Depth
- 8.61 lbs. / 3.90 Kg Net Weight
- 0.035 cu. ft. net / 0.99 liters Driver Displacement
- 1.25 cu. ft. net / 35.4 liters Rec. Sealed Enclosure
- 1.75 cu. ft. n12W1v2
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Henry From suffolk va
|I have three of these in my 98 ford ranger in a JL sealed box on a power acoustic 1200 watt amp and they hit so hard i can't drive with the system turned up best bang for your buck|
Patrick From Austin, TX.
|Ive been into car stereo's for 10 years off & on. I've tried just about all the major brands from Kicker, Fosgate, JBL & MTX just to name a few. I have two 12's squeezed under the back seat(down firing) of my '04 Chevy 4dr p/u running off an MTX JH600. All I can say is "HOLY CRAP!". Shallow mounted w/ the right air space & clean power, they sound as though they should cost twice as much. THE best sub I've ever found for the money. Fan for life.|
Will From Summerville
|This sub is great. I have one in a 05 Acura TL, pushed my a 600 watt Kicker AMP. It knocks hard. JL Audio is the way to go, top of the line.|