- Trickle-Down Technology from SPL woofers provide maximum performance
- Dual voice coil design maximizes flexibility
- Integrated single-sided terminals with 4" bridging adapter
- Aramid fiber IMPP composite cone
- 3-layer fiber woven radial surround
- Aluminum voice coil bobbin
- Integrated single-sided terminals
- PI 180 Voice Coil Wire
- Projected Pole Yoke with Vented Pole
- Magnet Cover
- Single Sided Push Terminals
- Enclosure use: 0.85 cu. ft To 1.75 cu. ft
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
bradley From NC
|this sub is a great sub, i bought 2 of them and they sound great, i have not hooked them up in my car yet but tested them in my house stereo... i have a friend that had a kicker l7 and each sub had just as much power.... very impressive... highly reccomend|
Fig From El Paso
|I'm not a big Pioneer fan when it comes to subwoofers but these are just flat out awesome!! I have two in a 350Z in a custom sealed enclosure given each sub the recommended air space with a Hifonics Brutus 1200 watt amp and they pound and the sound quality is real real good. Best bang for ur buck!|
J From MI
|just got these 3days ago and wow. i've never been a big pioneer fan but hwen i saw these for the price what you get is incredible. the sound you get is precise and the response is very fast for a sub this cheap. before i was running 2 12" Kicker comp vr's and these two tens blow them away and they aren't even broken in yet. i switched because i just wanted differant sound than i had. power wise these subs are very under rated. i'm running them on a Kicker ZX750.1 rated at 937 at 2 Ohms. and these subs are pounding for tens. overall i'm very happy with these. would recommend. only draw back i've found is at really high volumes the cone will flex a bit but thats probably due to the power there getting. highly recommend|