- Trickle-Down Technology from SPL woofers provide maximum performance
- Dual voice coil design maximizes flexibility
- Integrated single-sided terminals with 4" bridging adapter
- Aramid fiber IMPP composite cone
- 3-layer fiber woven radial surround
- Aluminum voice coil bobbin
- Integrated single-sided terminals
- PI 180 Voice Coil Wire
- Projected Pole Yoke with Vented Pole
- Magnet Cover
- Single Sided Push Terminals
- Enclosure use: 0.85 cu. ft To 1.75 cu. ft
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Victor Centeno From Nothern Cali
|Dam!! all i can say!! i put this in my '04 Dodge ram 1500 Powered by a 4 channel 1200 watt Pioneer Amp. they blastin!! i feel bad for the girls in the back cuz they are knocking so hard it aint even funny. defenatly worth their price and quality is the bes.|
Mark J From Jonesboro, Ar
|I'm powering 2 of these with an Alpine MRP-M1000 in a sealed box. folks these things are bangin!! I don't have much trunk space so I needed some 10s that could pound(not many do that imo) and my search led me to these Pioneer Champions. Trust me if you need 10s get these subs as they have to be one of the best out there for the price.Other then those weak TS-W252R(10s) and TS-W302R(12s) Pioneer has done car audio right for years so you will get quality stuff from them.|
shawn From austin
|these are good if you like louder bass
i have two of these in a slot ported box with a hifonics 750 watt rms mono amplifier this is a pretty good set up
plan to upgrade the to a 2000 watt rms hifonics mono amplifier and two 15" hifonics subs|