- 1000 Watts of Maximum Music Power
- 500 Watts RMS
- Dual 4-Ohm Heat Resistant Voice Coils
- Polypropylene Electrolytic Spun Aluminum Coated Dust Cap Design
- Kevlar/Paper Composite Cone Design
- Co-polymer Composite High Excursion Surround
- Dual Strontium Ferrite Magnet Motor Assembly
- Hyper-extended Vented Pole Piece
- Dual Gold Plated Block Terminals
- Linear Poly-cotton Spider with Integrated Tinsel Leads
- S.E.T. (Spider Exhaust Technology) Cooling
- Custom Designed Die Cast Aluminum
- Hidden Screw Mounting Gasket
- Outside Dimension 10 3/8"
- Mounting Depth 5 1/2"
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
zach From canada
|For a 10 inch the bass is amazing! Itpounds good for the price you are getting. I easily compare to friends who have 2 10" and some with cheaper 12"s You wont find much better for under $200|
Charles From Canada
|I have this sub powered with the 800 watts mono amplifier ans it's the cleanest and deepest sound i have heard for a 10 inch subwoofer.. one of my friends has 2 10 inch sub powered with 800 watts and my system beats him by far,no joke! for the price, you won't have a better thump then this|
Marc Bakunowski From Phoenix, Az
|I have one of these in my Xtreme being powered by the clarion mono 800w and it is by far the cleanest sounding system i have heard in a long time. With the right tuning and control of your system for the money you won't get any cleaner or deeper bass.|