- 1000 Watts of Maximum Music Power
- 500 Watts RMS
- Dual 2-Ohm Heat Resistant Voice Coils
- Polypropylene Electrolytic Spun Aluminum Coated Dust Cap Design
- Kevlar/Paper Composite Cone Design
- Co-polymer Composite High Excursion Surround
- Dual Strontium Ferrite Magnet Motor Assembly
- Hyper-extended Vented Pole Piece
- Dual Gold Plated Block Terminals
- Linear Poly-cotton Spider with Integrated Tinsel Leads
- S.E.T. (Spider Exhaust Technology) Cooling
- Custom Designed Die Cast Aluminum
- Hidden Screw Mounting Gasket
- Outside Dimension 10 3/8"
- Mounting Depth 5 1/2"
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
cody From louisiana
|i got 4 in my 98 z71 under my back seat and they slap. custom built box with a rockford fosgate t400 pushin them. they surprised me with how hard they hit. good speaker.|
Brad From Poplar Bluff, MO
|I purchased this sub here on online car stereo, and it pounds. Believe me I have had plenty of systems, I feel this was a great buy.
Spryboy From Minnesota
|I picked up two of these.usually I am a large format sub person,but I decided at the price I had to try them.Ihave the dpx11551 pushing them.I cannot even imagine what the 12 or 15s would do,these not only slam but sound incredible tune them @ 35hz,and go for it,I am waiting for my point source speakers from them and dpx 2251.GO CLARION!!!!!|