- 600 Watts Maximum Music Power
- 300 Watts RMS
- Single 4 Ohm Heat Resistant Voice Coil
- Polypropylene Electronic Spun Aluminum Dust Cap
- Fiber Glass / Paper Cone Design
- Nitrile Butadiene Rubber High Excursion Surround
- Strontium Ferrite Magnets
- Hyper Extended Vented Pole Piece
- Spider Exhaust Technology (SET) Cooling
- Dual Gold Plated Terminal Blocks
- Linear Cotton Spider with Integrated Tinsel leads
- Custom Shallow Stamped Steel Powder Coated Chassis
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jerry From Pacifica, CA
|I have this in a custom built box powered by a Boss Audio SE250(bridged) for the tractor trailer I drive at work and am very happy with it's performance. Looks great, and very compact sub. It gets real loud in the tractor but the sub is louder. I feel the bass on every genre of music. Shipping was quick! Thx o.c.s.!|
keith burt From phoenix az
|i have four of these on a clarion 1500 watt amp running at 4 ohms at 800watts in my 2006 silverado crew cab and these subs hit hard for shallow mount subs and i can honestly say its worth the money every bit of it.if you have very limited space these subs are the answer. my box is only six inches deep at bottom. you will be amazed.|
Frank Ramirez From Oxnard, Ca
|This is a great speaker if you like all types of music.It tends to bottom out on low frequencys,if your looking for rap bass this is not the speaker for you.Make sure to read the manufactures recommendations before setting them up in a sealed enclosure. You can only run 160 rms on these, anymore than that they bottom out.Spend the money to get the Kicker Comp CVT , if your running into tight spaces.|