- 300 watts, RSd 4-Channel Amplifier
- 4 Ohms RMS Power Output: 48 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 Ohms RMS Power Output: 80 watts x 4 chan.
- High Speed, High Current MOSFET Switching Power Supply
- On Board Protection Circuitry
- Multi-Function Protection Indicator
- Built-In High Pass/Low Pass Crossover, 40 Hz - 400 Hz @ 18 dB/oct.
- Variable Bass Boost(0 - 18 dB)
- Wide Range Input Sensitivity Adjustment
- Line Level Inputs
- AUX Outputs
- S/N Ratio: 83 dB
- Dimensions: 16-7/8"L x 11-3/16"W x 2-3/8"H
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
shawn From new york
|I gotta say ive heard nothing but good things about phoenix gold amps so when i decided to build a system i figured lets do it. I bought this amp just thinking man i hope it sounds good. I took my car to my local insataler, I bought this and another pg amp from onlinecarstereo.com, well i hoped it was gonna sound good, i would say that this thing is so powerful it scared me. Great sound good quality. I think my instal guy was even impressed when he cranked it up he looked like he saw a ghost! I cant turn it up too loud im afraid my mirriors will rattle off of windows may blow out lol.|