- 4-channel car amplifier
- 78 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (135 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 270 watts RMS x 2 in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- Variable high- and low-pass filters (40-400 Hz, 18 dB/octave)
- Variable bass boost (0-18 dB at 45 Hz)
- Preamp-level inputs and outputs
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Fuse rating: 40A x 2
- 19-1/8"W x 2-1/2"H x 11-3/16"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Matthew From Portland, or
|Using this to power 4 pol audio components running @ 4 ohms each. They are rated at 100Watts and receiving 75~85 watts. Lets just keep it simple. They scream. Turned up to loud I step out of my car and hear a ringing. I turned the amp down since then. People can hear me coming blocks away. Really Really impressed with this amplifier. This was my first Phoenix Gold amp and it will not be my last. Actually I am buying a rsd 600.1 to match tomorrow. Buy this, you wont be disappointed.|