- Mono subwoofer car amplifier
- High Power Class-D Design
- DC-DC PWM Power Supply (MOS-FET)
- Discrete Pre-Amp Stage
- CEA-2006 compliant
- MAX Power 1 x 1500W
- RMS Power @ 4 ohms: 500W x 1 (0.08% THD)
- RMS Power @ 2 ohms: 800W x 1
- Thermal Management Processor
- Over Current Protection
- Built-in Crossover 50 - 200Hz (24dB)
- Tuned Bass EQ (0-12 dB bass boost at 50 Hz)
- Subsonic filter (24 dB at 15 Hz)
- MOSFET power supply
- STAR Topology (minimizes internal noise and prevents ground interference)
- Gold-plated screw terminals
- Speaker- and preamp-level inputs
- Fuse rating: 25A x 3
- 15-5/8"W x 2-3/8"H x 9-9/16"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
jeremy From south milwaukee wi
i have to s type 12'' alpines in a mtx ported box and blew my mirror of my window. Very powerfull amp and suggest not using the s types in a sealed box or they will start poping.
Eric From Bel Air, MD
|I have 2 of these amps in both of my suv's. One is powering 2 08 kicker square 2ohm L7's. OMG they hit soooo hard and i dont even have the bass gain near half way. The other amp is powering one alpine type x. I have the bass gain all the way up on the amp. WOW!!!!!! is all I can say.|
kenny From Lawrenceville,Ga
|I have this thing hooked up to two audiobahn 12s at 4 ohms, man this hit real hard. the amp is worth it, but if you get it make sure you get a cap. i have a 2 fraud cap on it and it still making my lights dim|