- 4-channel car amplifier
- Max Power: 4 x 180W
- Max Power:2 x 500W
- RMS Power @ 4 ohms: 2 x 250W RMS (4ohms, 14.4V-BTL, 0.3% THD)
- RMS Power @ 4 ohms: 4 x 90W RMS (4ohms, 14.4V, 0.08% THD)
- RMS Power @ 2 ohms: 4 x 125W RMS (2ohms, 14.4V, 0.3% THD)
- 90 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (125 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 250 watts RMS x 2 bridged output at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- 2-, 3-, or 4-channel output
- Variable high-pass/low-pass filters (50-400 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Tuned Bass EQ (12 dB bass boost at 50 Hz for channels 3 & 4)
- Subsonic filter (15 Hz, 24 dB/octave for channels 3 & 4)
- MOSFET power supply
- STAR Topology
- Gold-plated screw terminals
- Speaker- and preamp-level inputs
- Preamp outputs
- Fuse rating: 30A x 2
- 15-5/8"W x 2-3/8"H x 9-9/16"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
cory From redondo beach, ca
|i have this amp pushing my diamond audio hex series components s600s and alpine spr17c components and it screams.i have a alpine head unit 9886 and imprint sound proccesor and 2 10 inch jl audio subs with a alpine mrd-m501 amp in my 01 silverado hd2500 and it hits hard.|
Strange From San diego
|I have this amp in my single cab toyota pickup, hooked up too one Alpine Type E 10, and Type S 5x7's in the doors. For the price, this amp has PLENTY of power to push my speakers AND my Sub. the Gain on Both are half way, with plenty of power to spare. if you are concerned if this amp will have enough power for What ever you are running, you have nothing to worry about. With the crossovers Tweaked just right on the deck, this amp will produce clear and dynamic sound. And talk about LOUD, you wont belive how loud your speakers will get with this amp compared too a deck. Highly recommended amplifier. Worth the money!|
K J From Seattle, Wa.
|This amp is awsome, I have it pushing an Infinity perfect 10.1 sub. with ch.3&4 briged @ 250rms, and alpine 6x9 and eclipse 4x6 from ch.1&2 @ 90 ea. rms. The sound from this amp is incredible!! (ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU CONSIDER THE PRICE) for alpine quality sound..|