- Tri-mode operation
- 2 Ohm Stereo Stable
- Variable low pass crossover: 40-150Hz
- Fixed high pass crossover (200Hz)
- Variable 0 to +18dB Bass Boost
- Variable input gain control
- Power and protection LED indicators
- Thermal, overload and speaker short protection
- Illuminated blue logo
- Line and speaker level inputs
- Chrome plated RCA connectors and screw terminals
- Remote subwoofer level control
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
lil d From st. louis, missouri
|this amp is great. forget whatever anyone says. this amp bangs. it is for the big boys, it is large and looks great. forget the high priced 500-1000 dollar amps. this is worth five times what it cost|
PETER From BROOKLYN N.Y.
|SO FAR THE AMP IS HOLDING UP WELL,I HAVE IT IN A 01 NISSAN MAXIMA. ITS ATTACHED TO THE SOUND STORM 1500W CR12DVC SUBWOFFER,AND THE PANASONIC CQ-C8403U RADIO AND ITS DOING GREAT, ESPECIALLY FOR THE MONEY I PAID FOR IT|