- Built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- Blue OEL display with screensavers and CD Text
- "iBus" iPod Direct Control (CD-I200 required)
- Remote control
- 7-Way Rotary Commander for easy control
- High- and low-pass filters
- Bluetooth capable with optional Pioneer Bluetooth adapter
- iTunes AAC Playback capable
- Satellite radio-ready.
- Rear auxiliary input
- CD changer controls
- Three sets of preamp outputs
- Supertuner IIID
- Seek tuning
- 10-Key Remote Control
- CD frequency response: 5-20,000 Hz
- FM sensitivity: 8 dBf
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Mojo From CA
|I've only purchased pioneer mp3 players and bought this one after mine was previously was stolen. This is a deck that offers all the basic features at a great price. Great player for entry level users up to intermediate. This deck offers it all. Advanced/Pro level users may consider something in the higher end model for better EQ adjustment and what not. A great investment none less.|
Alex From North Carolina
|Got this unit installed in my F-150 and it's great. Makes my stock speaker sound alot better, the remote is a nice touch as well.|
derrick savoy From bossier city, la
|got this deck running off of 2 15'' JL Audio subs and 4 6''x8'' speakers and a rockford fosgate 1800 watt amp. man when i say my system hits, it hits hard!! best deck out right now hands down.|