Powerful 1000W 2-channel power amplifier
featuring original technologies such as the K-STAT.
Aluminum diecast heat sink controls heat inside the
- Two-Channel Power Amplifier
- K-STAT technology
- Dual sigma drive
- Dual power supply with two transformers
- Maximum Output Power: 1000 Watts
- RMS Power 4-Ohm: 180 Watts x 2 (20-20kHz, 0.05%THD)
- RMS Power 2-Ohm: 260 Watts x 2 (1kHz, 0.5%THD)
- RMS Bridged: 520 Watts x 1 (1kHz, 0.5%THD)
- Signal To Noise Ratio: 80dBA (Ref:1 Watt into 4Ohm)
- Low Pass Filter: 40-200Hz (Variable), -24dB/oct
- High Pass Filter: 40-200Hz (Variable), -24dB/oct
- Infrasonic Filter: 15Hz, 25Hz, -24dB/oct
- Bass Bosost ready (Wire remote): 40Hz-100Hz, 0dB–+18dB
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Shane From Toronto, Ontario
|Awesome amp. Loads of power & great sound, hooked up to alping ida x-100 head unit with imprint procesor, sounded better than either of my home stereos! Easy to crossover, good instuctions & practical controls. Be carefull blew my 10" infinity subwoofer with this.|
junito From Orlando
|i have 2-12 JL W3 with this amp my jl w3 geats the right power it need this ame i had one of these since it came out and they still kick ass! best belive this amp is the best !|
bre6mazda From ny
|looks good i will get one i have a pyle head unit 4.3 touch sreen i hope it sounds good|