- 50 Watts Nominal Power
- "Open and Smooth" Sound Design
- Composite IMPP Cone Woofer with Interlaced Dual Aramid Fiber
- Butyl Rubber for Smoother Response Surround
- Copper Voice Coil Wire
- Nomex Damper
- 1-1/2" Light Weight Balanced Dome with Neodymium Magnet and Magnetic Fluid Mid-Range
- 1/16" Film Cone Tweeter
- Full Depth Basket Design for Rich Bass Response
- Mounting Depth: 1-5/8"(42mm)
- Cut-out Dimensions: 5-1/16" (128mm)
- Speaker Grille Included
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
David White From Clarkston
|There are so meny speakers out thire that sound so good, but you need an amp to make them sing.Not this one, just hook them up to your deck and add some subs with an amp and you have a sound system. Shiping was fast to.|
Jay Willy From GA
|Once again pioneer is on point!!! These speakers sound FANTASTIC! I highly reconmmend them to anyone|
Steve From Michigan
|These speakers are perfect. I have a 1999 Saturn and the stock speakers in it were worthless, I had to have the whole equalizer low as could go, otherwise the speakers would crackle...But once I put these Pioneers in, it made the car sound alive again. Now the car sounds crisp and clear. These arent any subwoofers, so dont crank them up a lot, then it will get distorted, but they are perfect for rock music. I couldnt be any happier!!!|