The MB QUART Q-Line component system continues today with the all-new Q NaNo featuring WideSphere-Technology. The system uses newly designed midrange with high-strength injection molded aluminium baskets with an ultra-compact high performance neodymium magnet system, a new motor system with edge wound 1.5" (37mm) voice coils and a unique NaNo ceramic coating developed to reduce cone distortion.
WideSphere-Technology is also applied to the new QTF 40 tweeter system. This new tweeter utilizes a computer designed inverted pure titanium dome with precise transition between the dome and surround. The dome also benefits from the use of the new NaNo ceramic coating. The result is uniquely dazzling reproduction of the high frequency spectrum with excellent performance in both on-axis and off-axis locations.
- Tweeters based on exclusive WideSphere Technology with inverted two-piece titanium dome and extremely powerful neodymium ring magnet system. Dome nano-ceramic coated
- Woofers with high-gloss black lacquered die-cast aluminum chassis and nano-ceramic coated polypropylene cone
- Edge wound 1.5" (37 mm) high-performance voice coils with powerful passively cooled neodymium magnet system
- Connection terminals gold-plated allowing for the best possible signal transfer
- Q NaNo-Performance crossovers with new and unique FleXX Mount system for limitless mounting possibilities. Four- respectively three-level tweeter- and midlevel attenuation with rotary switches. Choice high-end parts
- Bi-wiring and bi-amping enabled
- Numerous flush and surface mounting accessories included
- Priced per pair
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.