The loudspeaker systems of the Reference-Line are powered by the brand-new and ultra-compact Reference amplifiers. All coaxial and component systems of the RVF series now come complete with installation rings for visible integration into the vehicle. The complete RVF series has now been equipped with special, striking metal covers, which provide additional cooling for the loudspeaker system, significantly increase the robustness and also protect the magnets.
- 0.75" (19 mm) tweeters with two-piece titanium dome in metal housing
- Oval woofers with two-piece plastic chassis, magnet system cooled and protected by specially designed metal cover
- Separate or coaxial mounting
- Reference crossovers with new and unique FleXX Mount system for limitless mounting possibilities. Three-level tweeter output
- Surface mounting rings, grilles and additional mounting accessories included
- Priced per pair
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Joel From Washington
|bought these speakers new and installed profesionaly at store I have had them in my truck for about 2 months and am taking them out cause they don't have good sound quality. I thought MB Quart was good?? I waisted money on this crap and thought I was buying a good speaker, I could of bought a $5 set at walmart that sounded better and I even spent another 400 for a digital Alpine amp thinking they would sound better. I'm very disapointed the mid-woofer does not perform at all. I'm going to try Boston Acoustics 6.5 next. If you want these speakers I'll give you mine o you don't waist your money like I did. I want a refund.|
keith From los angeles
|the speakers have some great features and they sound pretty good for a mid price speaker the crossover is small so it's easy to hide overall i think 8 out of 10|