The NAA 665 provides six powerful channels of power with fixed adjustments and controls designed to make installation and system maintenance simpler than ever. This OEM-like approach also allows the amplifier to be packaged in a far smaller heatsink than would normally be expected.
- Focused Mass Aluminum Heat Sink
- Micro Class A/B amplifier topology with PWM power supply and high speed MOSFET output devices for excellent sound performance
- Switchable active crossovers
- 24 dB subsonic filter
- Full range preamp outputs for easy daisy-chaining of additional amplifiers
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.