- 12" Punch Stage 1
- 40 oz Motor Structure
- 2" excursion
- 1.5" voice coil
- Molded polypropylene woofer cone with poly-foam surround
- Frequency response: 26-250 Hz
- Top-mount depth: 5.87"
- Sealed box volume: 0.7-1.80 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 1.79 cubic feet
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Parabolic injection molded ABS/Acrylic dustcap
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Reversable ABS trim ring
- Thermoformed polypropylene cone
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Miller From Kansas
|Eric your blowing your subs cause you have a 1000rms amp hooked up to four p1s that are 150rms 300max way to much power-- thats why they are blowing them- come on use your head|
Eric From Irving
|I have 4 of these in the back of my dodge charger. It has a custom box and its ported just right for the subs, there hooked up to a Rockford P1000 amp.. and it sounds good but i blew 3 of them all ready.. they dont handle every good.|
Peezy From La Grange, Ky
|I just upgraded amps to a Kicker 400x1 mono block amp and have it hooked up to FOUR of these and they hit insanley hard for only being S.V.C.|