- 12" Punch Stage 1
- 40 oz Motor Structure
- 2" excursion
- 1.5" voice coil
- Molded polypropylene woofer cone with poly-foam surround
- Frequency response: 26-250 Hz
- Top-mount depth: 5.87"
- Sealed box volume: 0.7-1.80 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 1.79 cubic feet
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Parabolic injection molded ABS/Acrylic dustcap
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Reversable ABS trim ring
- Thermoformed polypropylene cone
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Miller From Kansas
|Eric your blowing your subs cause you have a 1000rms amp hooked up to four p1s that are 150rms 300max way to much power-- thats why they are blowing them- come on use your head|
Eric From Irving
|I have 4 of these in the back of my dodge charger. It has a custom box and its ported just right for the subs, there hooked up to a Rockford P1000 amp.. and it sounds good but i blew 3 of them all ready.. they dont handle every good.|
Peezy From La Grange, Ky
|I just upgraded amps to a Kicker 400x1 mono block amp and have it hooked up to FOUR of these and they hit insanley hard for only being S.V.C.|