- 15" Punch Stage 1
- 54 oz Motor Structure
- 2" excursion
- 1.5" voice coil
- 17-gauge steel bend frame
- Molded polypropylene woofer cone with poly-foam surround
- Top-mount depth: 6.87"
- Sealed box volume: 1.3-3.5 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 2.66 cubic feet
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Parabolic injection molded ABS/Acrylic dustcap
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Reversable ABS trim ring
- Thermoformed polypropylene cone
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Cody Godwin From Zephyrhills, FL
|I had this sub for a month and a half and already blew the voice coil running the RMS wattage. When I had it, it sounded alright but would get choppy alot. I also broke the sub in and the volume was only on 10 out of 50 when the voice coil went out. Thank you onlinecarstereo for not even trying to help me when I called even though I told you that you sent me a cheaper model.|
Dj Ron From Poconos
|I bought this sub thinking it wouldnt be so loud but damn it proved me wrong. i have a rockford 850.4 amp running this sub and it shakes me whole s10 blazer when it drops. definatly recomend if you are on a budget and want to destroy some windows haha|
Chris From Pittsburgh, (swagga)
|If you want best bang for your buck these are it, I have 2 of em in a sealed box with 2 punch 250.2 amps one on each in my 2005 Impala they have taken out 2 electronic trunk latches, and wore out 3 rear view mirrors, they are sick! but i do have to say they dont even compare to the 2 Kicker L7 12's in my 07 impala SS, but still awesome Bass!!|