- 15" Punch Stage 1
- 54 oz Motor Structure
- 2" excursion
- 1.5" voice coil
- 17-gauge steel bend frame
- Molded polypropylene woofer cone with poly-foam surround
- Top-mount depth: 6.87"
- Sealed box volume: 1.3-3.5 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 2.66 cubic feet
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Parabolic injection molded ABS/Acrylic dustcap
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Reversable ABS trim ring
- Thermoformed polypropylene cone
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Cody Godwin From Zephyrhills, FL
|I had this sub for a month and a half and already blew the voice coil running the RMS wattage. When I had it, it sounded alright but would get choppy alot. I also broke the sub in and the volume was only on 10 out of 50 when the voice coil went out. Thank you onlinecarstereo for not even trying to help me when I called even though I told you that you sent me a cheaper model.|
Dj Ron From Poconos
|I bought this sub thinking it wouldnt be so loud but damn it proved me wrong. i have a rockford 850.4 amp running this sub and it shakes me whole s10 blazer when it drops. definatly recomend if you are on a budget and want to destroy some windows haha|
Chris From Pittsburgh, (swagga)
|If you want best bang for your buck these are it, I have 2 of em in a sealed box with 2 punch 250.2 amps one on each in my 2005 Impala they have taken out 2 electronic trunk latches, and wore out 3 rear view mirrors, they are sick! but i do have to say they dont even compare to the 2 Kicker L7 12's in my 07 impala SS, but still awesome Bass!!|