- 10" Punch Stage 2
- 2" excursion
- 2" voice coil
- 62 oz double stacked motor structure
- Molded polypropylene woofer cone with poly-foam surround
- ABS/acrylic parabolic dust cap
- "Venturi-effect" design for maximum cooling of motor structure
- Top-mount depth: 5-3/4"
- Sealed box volume: 0.5-0.85 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 1.40 cubic feet
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Extended pole piece and bumped backplate
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Parabolic injection molded ABS/Acrylic dustcap
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Reversable ABS trim ring
- Sturdy 16 gauge compound-bend frame
- Thermoformed polypropylene cone
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Landon From North Dakota
|I just bought 2 of these subs and hooked them up to my Alpine 500 watt mono amp in a dual vented box, And they are crazy. I had two 12in. kicker comp vrs's before these and they are nothing compared to these. These little tens blem them away.|
Rob From Midwest
|I had the chance to listen to a friend of mine's new p2. His old P2, last years model, blew so they sent him the new one. This thing blows last years P2 out of the water. Its more powerful and hits harder. Great improvement from last year!|