- 12" Punch Stage 2
- 2" excursion
- 2" voice coil
- 62 oz double stacked motor structure
- Molded polypropylene woofer cone with poly-foam surround
- ABS/acrylic parabolic dust cap
- "Venturi-effect" design for maximum cooling of motor structure
- Top-mount depth: 6-7/16"
- Sealed box volume: 0.7-1.8 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 1.79 cubic feet
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Extended pole piece and bumped backplate
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Parabolic injection molded ABS/Acrylic dustcap
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Reversable ABS trim ring
- Sturdy 16 gauge compound-bend frame
- Thermoformed polypropylene cone
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
John From New Jersey
|i purchased one of these to replace my alpine type R sub in my 2002 chevy cavalier ls,the rockford blew away the alpine no questions asked.i'm very pleased with this sub and would recomend it to anybody that needs a sub.dont waste your money on real expensive subs thsi will do the job if not better for less.|
him From 618
|my friend has two on a Rockford Fosgate T10001bd and pushes them hard all the time and they sound great|
jeffry From la puente
|i use to hate this sub because it looked week until my friend played some music in his car damm i got shaken up standing 5 feet away and he only had 2 know i lov rockford fosgate but this sub it's the best.|