- 12" Punch Stage 2
- 2" excursion
- 2" voice coil
- 62 oz double stacked motor structure
- Molded polypropylene woofer cone with poly-foam surround
- ABS/acrylic parabolic dust cap
- "Venturi-effect" design for maximum cooling of motor structure
- Top-mount depth: 6-7/16"
- Sealed box volume: 0.7-1.8 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 1.79 cubic feet
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Extended pole piece and bumped backplate
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Parabolic injection molded ABS/Acrylic dustcap
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Reversable ABS trim ring
- Sturdy 16 gauge compound-bend frame
- Thermoformed polypropylene cone
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
John From New Jersey
|i purchased one of these to replace my alpine type R sub in my 2002 chevy cavalier ls,the rockford blew away the alpine no questions asked.i'm very pleased with this sub and would recomend it to anybody that needs a sub.dont waste your money on real expensive subs thsi will do the job if not better for less.|
him From 618
|my friend has two on a Rockford Fosgate T10001bd and pushes them hard all the time and they sound great|
jeffry From la puente
|i use to hate this sub because it looked week until my friend played some music in his car damm i got shaken up standing 5 feet away and he only had 2 know i lov rockford fosgate but this sub it's the best.|