- 12" Punch Stage 2
- 2" excursion
- 2" voice coil
- 62 oz double stacked motor structure
- Molded polypropylene woofer cone with poly-foam surround
- ABS/acrylic parabolic dust cap
- "Venturi-effect" design for maximum cooling of motor structure
- Top-mount depth: 6-7/16"
- Sealed box volume: 0.7-1.8 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 1.79 cubic feet
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Extended pole piece and bumped backplate
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Parabolic injection molded ABS/Acrylic dustcap
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Reversable ABS trim ring
- Sturdy 16 gauge compound-bend frame
- Thermoformed polypropylene cone
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
alex From va
2 of these hooked up to my P500-2. I love it. It blows my old P3s out of the park. Hurts my ears and thumps my chest. every car ive put them in they prevail. love it. Must have
Tim From Daytona , Florida
|I just put this into a Envoy with a p300 amp with a sub control at my fingertips and I can't turn my stereo up all the way anymore... I had the p1's and felt I was missing something and so glad I upgraded to the p2's and I am not even maxing them... for the 100 bucks well worth the money... you will be turning heads!!!!!|
ricardo From riverside , ca
|i got two of these in my nissan hard body truck ext cab. with a pioneer amp and all i got to say is that they hit big time...... they hit pretty nice for the price... i recommend this to any who doesn't want to spend big bucks and still get the sound they want !!!!!|