- 15" Punch Stage 2
- 2" excursion
- 2" voice coil
- 78 oz double stacked motor structure
- Molded polypropylene woofer cone with poly-foam surround
- ABS/acrylic parabolic dust cap
- "Venturi-effect" design for maximum cooling of motor structure
- Top-mount depth: 7-1/8"
- Sealed box volume: 0.7-1.8 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 1.79 cubic feet
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Extended pole piece and bumped backplate
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Parabolic injection molded ABS/Acrylic dustcap
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Reversable ABS trim ring
- Sturdy 16 gauge compound-bend frame
- Thermoformed polypropylene cone
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
mada From n,y
when i bought these sub's i didnt think they would hit much harder than my old 15's because the punch series is rockfors cheaper branch. but they hit twice as hard as my old ones. they are really heavy duty and with a ported box and 500w to each. it is plenty. really grat sub's
Luis From st.joe, Michigan
|got one of these in a toyota pick up, it does great in a sealed box and really shakes everything looking to get another one to make it a pair.|
josh From richmond
|i bought this sub last week from an local audio shop on sale for a $130.00 this sub bangs hard for it to be a lower and cheaper model of rf, very impressed, cant wait to upgrade to get that t2 15!|