- 10" 4-ohm subwoofer
- Injection-molded polypropylene woofer cone with ribbed Santoprene surround
- Spiralead™ tinsel-lead technology - Allows the ideal amount of flex for better strength and durability.
- 4-Layer voice coils
- Ventless, solid pole voice coil
- Ribbed Santoprene® surround
- Mounting depth: 4-3/16"
- Mounting cutout: 9-1/8"
- Sealed box volume: 0.8-3.0 cubic feet
- Vented box volume: 1.25-1.75 cubic feet
- Includes clearance adapter plate to minimize mounting depth
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Sam From Gun Rula Michigan
|I have been looking into a new system for my 2000 s10 standard cab and settled on one of these and i have not broken it in all of the way but i am very pleased with the sound quality and the deep bass this thing puts out so far. KICKER ALL DAY!|
Darren From Houston, Texas
|Replaced an Old School Orion XTR10 SVC with the Kicker CVT-10 4 ohm on Precision Power PC275(1998 model). All I can say is wow, have one in my Acura TL and it rocks out plays low and cannot seem to bottom the woofer out on 300WRMS. So far impressed.|
ross From atl ga
|i have not heard its full yet cause im still breaking in but the sound really good so far with my 900 rms amp online carstereo is the best got my stuff in 5 days|