The new Orion C2 series components feature a 3 ohm voice coil to get you all the power you can handle. The hard anodized aluminum tweeter with ceramic coating allow the tweeters to reproduce high frequencies that will make your ears bleed. The custom crossover is small for easy mounting and features a 12 dB high pass and 6 dB low pass, multi stage tweeter protection. The mounting configurations are capable of most Euro configurations to fit those beamer, and benz rides.
- Ideal for upgrading any sound system
- Steel baskets fit standard OEM applications
- Euro-compatible design
- 19mm ceramic swivel-mounted soft dome tweeters
- Swivel, flush, and surface mount harness
- Outboard passive crossovers with 12dB/octave slope
- Voice Coil: 3 ohm Kapton Former and Copper wound
- Single interlaced Conex Spider with woven tinsel leads
- Tweeters Hard anodized Aluminum diaphragm with ceramic coating
- Stamped steel baskets with Euro mounting configurations
- All tweeters have poly switch protection & 6 dB crossover on tweeters in coaxial speakers
- Positional tweeter
- Installation templates, wire, & screw kits for installation are included
- 2.3" Mounting Depth
- Priced per pair
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
chris From Atlanta, Ga
|This kit was on sale all over the net for 32.00 years ago. It list for near 300, so I was wondering why. Was it it a bad set and they were just clearing them out? I listened to these in my truck for 5 years along with some Rockford speakers. The sound was good,, had many compliments. Note, make sure the crossover box screws are firm, or they will eventually fall out. I would recommend to a friend.|
ryno From st. chuckles, mo
just installed these. sound pretty good. the crossover box had four input terminals. two for the woofer and two for the tweeter. that threw me off had to make a jumper wire to split it in my stock component steup. also did not get any insturctions or warranty info.