- 4” copper Wound Voice Coil on an Aluminum Former, High temperature PAARC (Polyester Amide, Amide Resin Coated)
- Continuous power handling will be 1500W (under rated)
- Burp power in excess of 5000W
- X-Max estimated at 30mm (total travel 4” peak to peak)
- Field Replaceable Cone / Voice coil / Spider Assembly
- Dual Flat Conex Spiders with Loop/Stitched Tinsel Leads
- Tall, wide, balanced, Foam (high density expanded polyester foam) surround for linear controlled long excursion using a Tri-Radius symmetrical edge design optimized on non-linear FEA
- Enhanced voice coil cooling system (forced convection – aluminum heat sinking – shorting rings to reduce inductive heating)
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 093207061509
- Weight: 84
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
John From Texas
|Awesome!!! Absolutely loved it!!!|
Chris From New York
Just install these these babies. I almost run out of my car! Wow great buy people...keep it up Orion. Can't wait to get two more.
javar aka s.l.a.b ryda From raceland louisiana
|i have one of these bad boys in a 5.5 cubic foot custom made box and it ran me out of my car i have a 05 malibu classic i have 3 w3v3 12s and 2 w6v2 12s and the orion took them out in hittin hard but sound quality im stickin wit jl i have a hifonics 2008 bxi class d amp on it ita not turn up and i out slapped my friend wit 2 l7 on a 3000 power acoutic i would buy another but one is all i need to beat up the block lol|