- 2-Channel Power Amplifier
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 170W x 2
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohms: 250 Watts x 2
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms (Bridged): 500 watts x 1
- High-Pass Filter: 50 - 200 Hz, 12 dB/Octave
- Low-Pass Filter: 50 - 200 Hz, 24 dB/Octave
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 - 18 dB @ 40 Hz
- MOSFET Switching Power Supply
- Cooling fan
- CEA-2006 Compliant
- High- and Low- Level Inputs
- RCA Preamp Outputs: 1 Pair
- Tri-Way Capable (Crossover Required)
- Dimensions: 11-1/4" L x 14-15/16" W x 2-9/16" H
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Patrick From Texas
|Real good by far one of the best I've had. Got it hooked up to two 15's and let me tell you. Great clear bass|
Anthony From Des Moines Iowa
Have this hooked up to three Alpine Type E in a Crown Victoria. Lets just say that my brother has two 15inch solo barics and my car hits harder than his Nitro. Paid $45.00 for it been using it for over a year. Best amp I have had. I think its under rated at 500rms, it's more like 1000.
jay From sacramento,ca
|decent amp for the price i had it for about 2 years now and no issues at all.I have it bridged 4 ohm mono to 2 12 inch hifonics and it hits pretty good in the trunk of my car|