- MOSFET Power Supply
- Torroidal Noise Suppression Filter
- Copper EE Core Power Transformer
- Dual Secondary Capacitors
- Die-Cast Aluminum Heat Sink
- Cast Aluminum Sandblast Finish Heat Sink
- Switchable (80 Hz) 12 dB / Octave Low-Pass Crossover
- High and Low Level Inputs
- 2 Ohms Stereo / 4 Ohms Mono Stable
- Screw-Type Power and Speaker Terminals
- 0.08% THD at 4-Ohm RMS power
- 80dB signal to noise ratio
- 25 amp fuse rating
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
phil From DuBois pa
|i got this amp in a package and its loud..i had it in my 1992 f150 with two kenwood tens let me tell ya i was beatin down the block now i got it in a zx3 and its still just as loud if not louder i cant hear my music sometimes over the bass and i got a 200w kenwood head for how small it is it sounds amazing and is worth the money dont let it fool u for a lil 350w theres really no adjustments so you better have a good head|