- Built-in EQ: 6 EQ curves and a 3-band equalizer
- "Supreme" audio processing extracts better quality sound from your compressed MP3 and WMA files
- Speaker settings that allow you to tailor the sound to the size and type of speakers in your car
- System E's high- and low-pass filters
- Rear auxiliary input
- Bluetooth ready for hands free calls - with optional Kenwood Bluetooth adapter
- iPod ready for all your music files - with optional Kenwood iPod control adapter
- Satellite radio-ready (XM or SIRIUS tuner, service subscription, and antenna required)
- HD Radio tuner ready
- CD changer controls
- Three sets of preamp outputs
- CD frequency response: 10-20,000 Hz
- CD signal-to-noise ratio: 105 dB
- FM sensitivity: 9.3 dBf
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
nard johnson From gainesville fl,
|i hooked this cd player up in my s-10 and its a powerful cd player its powering 2 15s 2 6'5 and it sonuds good|
Korre From Ohio
|I hooked this up in my 1994 Del sol. and waht a difference it made. It enhanced the sound of my stock speakers 200%. the features this unit has is amazing for the price. i would reccomend this for anyone that wants a good high quality unit at a decent price|