- "iBus" iPod Direct Control (Cable included)
- Bright 2-Line OEL Display for Sharp CD Text
- Supertuner IIID for brilliant radio reception
- XM and Sirius radio ready. Requires optional GEX-P920XM or SIR-PNR2.
- Built-in Aux input in rear
- Green & Blue button (key) illumination
- 3-band parametric equalizer with 5 presets for optimal sound
- BMX (Bit Media eXpander) Digital Enhancement
- Electronic crossover network
- Hi-Volt (4V) Pre-Outs
- Two-Way Crossover with Direct Subwoofer Key
- Source level adjuster
- Electronic Balance/Fader
- Rotary volume knob for maximum control
- Cross-key, easy operation
- Sleek, card-sized remote control
- Bluetooth compatible with optional CD-BTB200
- USB Control capability with CDUB100
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Bongo 911 From Philly
|This HU is the truth the 22 RMS that this unit gives is great for speaker ranging from 6-100 RMS. I have this unit for 2wks now running 2 Kicker 6x9 and 2 6 1/2 MA Audio and you cant tell if these speakers are ruuning on just an HU. I am about to add a powered Bazzoka (6 1/2) to top off my system. If you are strapped for cash this unit will allow you to set up a real inexpensive system and you will get good support for your speakers.|
Jimmy T. From Southaven,MS.
|I love this radio. Ipod ccontrols are dead on. Has awesome audio settings for dialing in you sound. Blue display looks cool. Pioneer Premier is the way to go.|
Brian From Ohio
|This is totally different and much better than my previous CD player. i did have a sony, and i just decided it was time for an upgrade and this is one of the best there is for this price i think. the iPod controls on this are easy to use, but take a little bit to figure out. i will never buy anything but pioneer products, this is a great unit. the controls of this can make your system sound any way you want it to with the equalizer. great job pioneer premier|