- Premier 10" Champion Series Subwoofer with 1200 Watts Max.
- IMPP with Aramid Fiber Cone
- Integrated Single Sided Silver Binding Posts
- Composite IMPP Cone using Interlaced Aramid Fiber Woofer Cone Material
- Cone Reinforcement Arcs Woofer Cone Design
- Wide Roll, Three-Layer Fiber Woven Radial Surround
- 4-Layer, Long Voice Coil
- Copper Voice Coil Wire
- Phenol Resin Coated Glass Cloth Voice Coil Bobbin
- Conex Damper (Spider)
- Damper Ring
- Standard Top Plate
- Projected Pole Yoke with Vented Pole
- Double Mass High-Power (74oz) Magnet Construction
- Stamped Basket Design with Magnet Cover
- Gasket Molded
- Integrated Single-Sided Silver Compression Terminal Wire
- Dimensions: 277 mm x 162 mm
- Mounting Depth: 143 mm
- Recommended Enclosure: 0.65 to 1.25 Cubic Feet
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Dylan From Phoenix
|This Sub IS AMAZING for the price. Specs compare to the Diamond Audio D3 at less than half the price. In the right vented box you'll think its a couple 12's in a sealed box with twice the wattage! 220 RMS gets this thing goin!|
bdog From gresham
|this sub is the best sub i have bought so far in the few that I've had and it just beats i have one hooked up in my sonoma ext cab with a 1000w xplode amp and bridge and people cant believe its just a 10|
Collins From Lubbock TX
|I have two of these and I have a Kenwood 9104D pushing 450 watts to each sub, and they BUMP! When I first installed them I was a little disappointed, but once they break-in and loosen up, they sound amazing.|