- Premier 10" Champion Series Subwoofer with 1200 Watts Max.
- IMPP with Aramid Fiber Cone
- Integrated Single Sided Silver Binding Posts
- Composite IMPP Cone using Interlaced Aramid Fiber Woofer Cone Material
- Cone Reinforcement Arcs Woofer Cone Design
- Wide Roll, Three-Layer Fiber Woven Radial Surround
- 4-Layer, Long Voice Coil
- Copper Voice Coil Wire
- Phenol Resin Coated Glass Cloth Voice Coil Bobbin
- Conex Damper (Spider)
- Damper Ring
- Standard Top Plate
- Projected Pole Yoke with Vented Pole
- Double Mass High-Power (74oz) Magnet Construction
- Stamped Basket Design with Magnet Cover
- Gasket Molded
- Integrated Single-Sided Silver Compression Terminal Wire
- Dimensions: 277 mm x 162 mm
- Mounting Depth: 143 mm
- Recommended Enclosure: 0.65 to 1.25 Cubic Feet
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Greg From Missouri
|I have two of these in sealed boxes in the back of my 07 f150 and let me tell you these thing hit harder than some 12s.
I have them hooked up to a 1200 watt quantum amp pushing each one at about 500rms with no distortion. My last 10s I had were fosgate punch z runing at 150rms each and the blew in 15 minutes. Pioneer is one of the best.
These 10s prove it.|
derek From watertown ct
|The sound of this sub is tight, very tight. Love the overall sound / response for a woofer of this size/price. I replaced a sony xplode 12 and this woofer was every bit better. Cleaner tighter and just as deep i couldn't believe this 10 bested the 12 it replaced. I was looking for a tighter better respons, which is why i went down to a 10. I thought i was going to sacrifice in bottom end reproduction, surprise was i didn't. The bass was just as deep and tighter i couldn't be happier with the purchase esp. for the price ...simply a great buy.|
Greg S. From Atlanta, GA.
|Got these subs (10 inch) in my 03 mustang. Hooked up to a 600 watt premier PRS-D1100M amp. These are great subs for the price!! They look good and durable. Really good sound. Shipped fast too!!!|