- 3" black kapton voice coil
- Enclosure range: 0.8 to 1 feet-cube
- Free Air Resonance(Fs): 31.2Hz
- Electrical "Q" (Qes): 0.5
- Mechanical "Q" (Qms): 4.81
- Total Speaker "Q" (Qts): 0.47
- Equivalent Compliance (Vas): 1.18 cubic Feet / 38.2 Liters
- One-Way; Linear Excursion (Xmax)*: 0.64 in / 15.8mm
- Effective Piston Area (Sd): 52.1 Sq.inch / 0.0381 Sq. Meter
- Mounting Depth: 6.9 Inch / 170 mm
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 10.4 Inch / 255 mm
- Driver Displacement: 0.067 Cubic Feet / 1.89 Liters
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Twitchy From ventura, C.A.
|i have a ranger extended cab with two of these in a ported box and it is louder then my rockford P.2 15 i had in there before. they arnt even broken in and i can turn it up all the way for along time and they barly will get warm after about 10 min. and i also have them running at about half the RMS it says they use. i would recomend them over Jl audio because i got 2 of these for the price of one JL and they sound just as good and look better|