- Bridgeable 4/3/2 Channel Capability
- 4 Channel Crossovers (HPF/LPF)
- Speaker Level Inputs
- RMS Power @ 4 ohm: 60W x 4
- RMS Power @ 2 ohm: 75W x 4
- RMS Power @ 4 ohm bridged: 150W x 2
- Total Harmonic Distortion only 0.010%
- Dimensions 11-13/16" x 2-3/8" x 13-1/8" ( 300 mm x 60 mm x 334 mm)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio >95dB
- Channel # Capability 4/3/2
- Screw-type speaker terminals
- Built-in Crossover LPF/HPF (Front/Rear Independent)
- Crossover Frequency Range 80Hz, -12dB/Oct.
- Clean sound at high power
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
R. JOHNSON From MISSISSIPPI
|VERY DISATIESFIED WITH PIONEER WITH THIS AMP.IT HAS A FEATURE THAT CUTS THE SOUND OUT WIN THE GAIN IS TURNED UP.|
Ryan From st.smellins, Oregon
|i have this amp hooked up to 4 alpine type r speakers and they sound clear all the way up. this is a very good amp if you have a budget. but if you want the best possible go for the pdx 4.100. but if you get this one you will be happy.|
kc From rockwell,n.c.
|i bought this amp last year and thought it being pioneer it would be a good amp,but not for the money,its output is very week unless you run 4v into the imput of this thing...dont buy it if your trying to push anything bigger than 6x9's...it sucks for anything else|