- 20 Watts Nominal Power
- "Open and Smooth" Sound Design
- Custom-Fit US/European Compatible Basket Design
- IMPP woofer with Aramid fiber and foam surround
- 3/8" PET silver film dome tweeter
- 15/16" Light Weight Balanced Dome with Neodymium Magnet and Magnetic Fluid
- Cut-out Dimensions: 3-1/4" x 5-5/9"(85mm x 141mm)
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
jacob From fisher,IL
|Just put these in my truck and they sound great. good bass to for small speakers, delivery was fast to. one thing i didnt like about these is the mounting of them, they were hard to get mounted because of the weak mounting slots but i got them in. i would reccomend these to anyone who doesnt want to spend alot, but wants excellent sound.|
WWEJ From No VA
|I used these for 2 years, and there are better speakers out there, But not for the money. Using JBL now and they were twice the price. For the money, These are better tham most out there. I loved mine, Very musical and can play loud with quality and pretty good bass for there size. I recomend.|