- 3 in. Black anodized aluminum coil
- 228 oz Magnet
- High density foam surround
- Woven tensil leads
- Enclosure: 5ft 3"
- Aluminum round wire voice coil
- Hi-temp kapton voice coil former
- 400 oz double stacked strontium magnets
- Patented thermo-cooling motor structure
- Bumped black plate for max excursion
- High roll triple layer ribbed surround
- Double layer progressive spiders
- Dual layer pressed carbon fiber cone
- Ultra strong carbon fiber dust cap
- Rubber sealant gasket
- Vented 40Hz - (2) 5" round x 9.5" deep or slotteed 10" x 5" x 9.5" 50Hz - (2) 8" round x 7" deep or slotted 10" x 5" x 7"
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
matt From arkansas
|nowing that their are certain things that exist in electronics the dual compatibility benefit under frequencies much better than single voice coil challenge to drive them nonsense their are tricks to the trade on how you hook them up and allways go by rms rating but know the peak good job on this product there should be more of them|
Jay "THE BASS GOD!!!" From Cutter's Ridge, Miss.
|Great subs and they can play in small enclosures.Got mine in a Dodge Ram standard cab using the center seat area to hold the enclosure(two sealed 1.50-cu.chambers)with One fires up and one fires forward.Use four USAmps 2,ooo-watt mono units(one for each voice coil) to power them and they HIT HARD(blew out windshield first time they played).Now I have the hardest hitting truck in town.|
Art From TX
|I have two of these is a 4.5cf ported boxes with two Alphasonik PMA1200DA running at 1ohm. I think they could handle even more power then the 2400watt I'm giving them. There are so many great SLP woofers out there but this one of the best .|