- Dual 4-ohm voice coils
- 350 Oz. double stacked magnets
- Mounting depth: 8.9"
- Mounting diameter: 16.7"
- Optimum vented box: 5.0 Cu/ft
- Round port diameter (2) 6" x 17"
- Square port area: 3" x 8.5" x 17"
- Optimum sealed box: 2.5 cu/ft
- Tuning @ 40Hz
- Reinforced ribbed high foam surround
- Patented thermo-cooling motor structure
- Copper clad aluminum voice coil wire
- Heavy duty non-pressed paper cone
- Ultra strong polypropylene dust cap
- New patented black die-cast basket
- Hi-temp kapton voice coil former
- Double stacked strontium magnets
- Dual progressive Dupont spiders
- Platinum-plated block terminals
- Rubber sealant gasket
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
COREY From michgian
|I GOT 4000 WATTS RMS RUNNING 1 OF THESE IN A 5 FOOT PORTED BOX IN MY HOME AUDIO SYSTEM . THE BASS IS VERY CLEAN POWERFULL. ALMOST INSANE! THIS SUB REQUIRES A HIGH CURRENT AMP TO GET IT MOVEING BUT WORTH IT|
Scott K From NY
|HARD HITTING SUB, that is no lie. I had one of these in a 3 cube ported box (Not the recommended 5 cube) powered by a 3200 watt MA Hardkore amp and lemme tell you, it slammed. The sound quality wasn't the greatest, this is certainly an SPL sub, not a SQ one...but this sub make my trunk rattle, my back seats flex and my rear view mirror would instantly point downward from the vibrations. In my friend rust buck Toyota, it did about 146db. My saturn has no rust and much better sealing around the trunk and interior and it hit harder and clearer. While this sub isn't top of the line by any means, it is a good break in if your moving into more serious levels of bass. Are there better 18's out there? Yes, most definitely...but for the price listed above this sub will not disappoint, especially if your upgrading from a starter system like a couple of twelves or a ten. Took my ears a week or so to stop hurting when I upgraded from two MTX 12's.|
chad From dayton, OH
|i have one of these in my denali..with a kicker 1500zx pushin.. its LOUD..best have some ear plugs...|