12" 600W 4-Ohm High Performance Subwoofer
- Magnet weight: 80 oz.
- Rubber surround
- Plated stamped steel basket
- Bumped backplate for long excursion
- Polymer coated non-pressed paper cone
- Integrated rubber mounting gasket
- Protective magnet cover
- Optimum sealed box: 1.25 cu. ft.
- Optimum vented box: 2.25 cu. ft.
- Round port diameter: 5" x 11.25"
- Square port area: 3" x 6.5" x 12"
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
dudeman From right here
if you dont want bass that wakes the neighbors these are good. perfect for people like this^^^ who think running anything under 1000 watts is good. If your lookin for real bass look into american bass and O2
Greg From Miami Beach Fl.
|WOW....i have 2 of these in a dual ported box with a 360 watt rms JL amp....and dang do these thump....im talking like 140dbs+.....beats my old pair of T1 with 500watt kicker|