- Motorized front panel with full motion fluorescent display
- Front panel Aux In & USB Input
- 4-Volt Front, Rear & Sub Preouts w/ LPF
- Plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, AAC, and ATRAC3plus music files (except Digital Rights-protected files)
- Switchable blue or red button lighting
- Remote control
- Dynamic Soundstage Organizer
- EQ3 (seven preset tone curves and a 3-band parametric equalizer)
- Compatible with Sony's iPod adapter
- Satellite radio-ready (XM or SIRIUS tuner, subscription, and antenna required)
- Front-panel auxiliary and USB inputs
- UniLink™ control has the capacity to control the functions of connected devices such as a CD changer using the front panel controls on the headunit.
- CD changer controls
- Three sets of 4-volt preamp outputs
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Seek tuning
- CD frequency response: 10-20,000 Hz
- CD signal-to-noise ratio: 120 dB
- FM sensitivity: 9 dBf
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
sam m From augusta, il
|this mp3 cd player is the best you can buy for under $200. it works perfectly and a while back i put my car in a ditch and it didnt skip a beat during the whole thing!! :)|
Chad From Fotown,Oh
|I got this BAD BOY for my durango and let me tell you WOW ! No more CD's for me, I have a 1 gig flash drive loaded up with 100 tracks(so far) and it works flawlessly!Ive got it hooked up to hifonis componants and 2 sony 12's And 2 10's I never use to like sony but now im hooked Buy it worth the money !
Ron From tucson
|Superb, flawless, powerful sound. Incredibly flexible outputs and sound adjustments. Only two flaws (nitpick): can't see clock when it is on, really glossy finish-lots of glare if mounted high in dash, kinda hard to see at times|