- Motorized front panel with full motion fluorescent display
- Front panel Aux In & USB Input
- 4-Volt Front, Rear & Sub Preouts w/ LPF
- Plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, AAC, and ATRAC3plus music files (except Digital Rights-protected files)
- Switchable blue or red button lighting
- Remote control
- Dynamic Soundstage Organizer
- EQ3 (seven preset tone curves and a 3-band parametric equalizer)
- Compatible with Sony's iPod adapter
- Satellite radio-ready (XM or SIRIUS tuner, subscription, and antenna required)
- Front-panel auxiliary and USB inputs
- UniLink™ control has the capacity to control the functions of connected devices such as a CD changer using the front panel controls on the headunit.
- CD changer controls
- Three sets of 4-volt preamp outputs
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Seek tuning
- CD frequency response: 10-20,000 Hz
- CD signal-to-noise ratio: 120 dB
- FM sensitivity: 9 dBf
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
sam m From augusta, il
|this mp3 cd player is the best you can buy for under $200. it works perfectly and a while back i put my car in a ditch and it didnt skip a beat during the whole thing!! :)|
Chad From Fotown,Oh
|I got this BAD BOY for my durango and let me tell you WOW ! No more CD's for me, I have a 1 gig flash drive loaded up with 100 tracks(so far) and it works flawlessly!Ive got it hooked up to hifonis componants and 2 sony 12's And 2 10's I never use to like sony but now im hooked Buy it worth the money !
Ron From tucson
|Superb, flawless, powerful sound. Incredibly flexible outputs and sound adjustments. Only two flaws (nitpick): can't see clock when it is on, really glossy finish-lots of glare if mounted high in dash, kinda hard to see at times|