- Double-DIN Motorized Color Monitor
- 6.95" Widescreen 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- High-Definition Active Matrix Color TFT Panel
- Touch Screen Controls
- Interactive Graphic User Interface (GUI)
- Tilt-Down Motorized Faceplate with Multi-Angle Viewing
- 4 Selectable Viewing Modes
- 6 Selectable / 2 Custom Background Wallpapers
- Graphic File & Folder Search
- Direct DVD Menu Touch Control
- DVD / CD / MP3 Player
- CD, VCD, DIVX, & DVD Playback
- MP3, WMA, MPEG, & JPEG Playback
- DVD-R/RW & DVD+R/RW Compatible
- 3-Second Digital Anti-Skip DVD Memory
- Auto Loading Mechanism
- 24-Bit D/A Converter
- Control, Processing, and Expansion
- Rear USB 2.0 port w/ 3ft pigtail
- High speed iPod audio and video control via USB (Requires optional KAC-iP300V)
- Bluetooth ready (Requires optional KCA-BT100)
- Satellite Radio & HD Radio Ready
- Optional KTC-V500N or KTC-V300N TV Tuner
- CD Changer Control
- Dolby Digital Decoder with Automatic Mixdown
- 4-Channel MOSFET Amplifier (50W x 4 max)
- System Q Equalizer with Presets
- 3 Sets (Front, Rear, Non-Fading) 2V Preamp Audio Outputs
- System E's+ Crossover with Selectable High-Pass & Low-Pass Filters
- Dual Zone Source Control with Independent Volume
- Composite Video Output
- Auxiliary Audio/Video Input
- Rear View Camera Input
- RGB Navigation System Input
- DTS Compatible (2.0) Digital Audio Output
- Programmable Security Code
- Source Tone Memory
- 24 AM/FM Radio Presets with RDS
- Full-Function A/V Remote Included
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jason From Manteca, Cali
|Just got this in my tC and its great. Picture quality is amazing and much better than my panasonic 6505 that i had b4. Took a few days to get use too, but the ipod control is a lot better than panasonic and the background change is a nice unique touch. Best prices online at OCS.|
Brian From Manteca
|after much research i choose this head unit. it replaced a clarion vrx745vd wich unfortunetly had a burnt screen.
at first i wasnt too happy with it, the controls are a bit on the confusing side; so i decided to waite to review it.
ive had it for a week now and im really quite happy with it. while the clarion definetly had easier controls i find this unit has much more in-depth controls allowing you to change and tweak nearly everything.
one thing however i was hoping to be able to hook my phone (a cingular 8525)up to through the usb cable, unfortunetly the unit doesnt recognize my phone as a media source neither music nor pic and video. i assume if i hook it up throuh 1/8 input jack the unit has it will. and i dont know if its the same for other music phones but im guessing it is.
i dont own an ipod so i cant give you any help with that...
when installed i wasnt able to watch videos while driving due to a wire that i was instructed to hook up to my e-brake, but after a lil toying with it i found if you attach it to anything metal (bolt etc.) you can overide the setting.
however it is ilegal to have the video playing while your car is in motion.
the unit itself produces great sound and video.
fits great and doesnt block my airconditioning.
really cant ask for much more.|
rudy From miami
|Just got this from online car stereo and installed it today. WOW! This has to be one of the top head units on the market! Ive shopped for this unit at several retailers and all retailers sell for over $1,000!! This is def a steal and more people gotta get this unit, sound quality is 100% better and picture is super clear..thanx onc!|