- CD receiver with built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- Motorized, fold-down detachable face with a 64-color fluorescent display
- Remote control
- System Q EX Sound Control (6 EQ curves and a 3-band parametric equalizer)
- "Supreme" audio processing extracts the best sound from digital music
- 24-bit digital-to-analog converter for superior sounding digital music
- Speaker settings let you customize your receiver for the type of speakers in your car
- System E's+ high- and low-pass filters
- Rear USB and auxiliary inputs
- Control the iPod via both USB and aux inputs with optional cable
- Compatible with Kenwood's Bluetooth adapter for hands free phone calls
- Compatible with Kenwood's iPod control adapter (if you want to use your USB or auxiliary input for another device)
- Satellite radio-ready (XM or SIRIUS tuner, service subscription, and antenna required)
- HD Radio tuner ready
- CD changer controls
- Three sets of 5-volt preamp outputs
- Car performance computer
- CD frequency response: 10-20,000 Hz
- CD signal-to-noise ratio: 105 dB
- FM sensitivity: 9.3 dBf
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jesse B From southwest mn
|PROS: Great pre-amp voltage, sleek looking, plays everything I throw at it, Great cross-over set up. Usb is cool to use. CONS: CD loading mechanism is not the best, if it gets dusty your screwed. Cant turn subwoofer all the way off. EQ system is complicated. Background Images and animations are weak, and most girly... dolphins, butterfly, and a flower i believe and etc.|
John From Whiting, IN
|LIKES: This head unit is amazing. Tons of features and it’s a plus that the voltage out is 5 instead of 2.5 like most. Don’t expect to hook it up and be able to know all the features off the bat. You have to get to know this a bit, but when you do, wow! The USB port has amazing sound too!!
DISLIKES: You really don’t need the car performance computer. Tells you how hard you do or don’t drive. You’re just asking for trouble there. A true audio buff only cares about the quality of the sound.
OVERALL: Better value and performance for the money. Kenwood has come a long way!!