- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Dual linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Extended pole piece and bumped backplate
- High excursion Poly-ether-ester surround
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex re-inforcement collar
- Kevlar Fiber reinforced semi-pressed paper cone and ABS/Acrylic dustcap
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Reversable diamond cut cast aluminum trim ring
- Vented spider cavity
- Mounting Depth 6.75"
- Motor Size 102 oz. double stacked
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure is 1.0 cu. ft. (28.88 liters)
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure Range: 0.75 cu. ft.- 1.25 cu. ft.
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure Range: (21.24 liters - 35.40 liters)
- Rec. Vented Enclosure 1.79 cu. ft. (50.69 liters)
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jon From NY
These subs are no joke. i just installed 2 of these in my car and theyre running about 400 watts each and they POUND. Im eventually getting a slightly more powerful amp because mine lacks certain filters but wow Im def not regretting this purchase at all. You wont find a better deal on these subs anywhere. Buy these asap if u want some serious beats.
ZINK From INGLEWOOD CA
|Picked up a couple of these rewired down at 1 ohm in a ported box running them off a 2000.1 avionixx amp made the trip to vegas didn't miss a beat if you have a magnum grab em asap|
A-low From tx
|I have 2 of these in a slot ported box with 3.6 cubic feet of space. they sound good and make my back window noticeably shake from the outside. although when they encounter an extremely low note they do not play as loud. but overall there pretty good and im happy.|