- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Dual linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Extended pole piece and bumped backplate
- High excursion Poly-ether-ester surround
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex re-inforcement collar
- Kevlar Fiber reinforced semi-pressed paper cone and ABS/Acrylic dustcap
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Reversable diamond cut cast aluminum trim ring
- Vented spider cavity
- Motor Size 102 oz. double stacked
- Voice Coil Diameter 2.5" 4-Layer
- Mounting Depth 7.625"
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure is 1.6 cu. ft. (44.74 liters)
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure Range: 1.50 cu. ft. - 3.00 cu. ft.
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure Range: (42.48 liters - 84.95 liters)
- Rec. Vented Enclosure 2.66 cu. ft. (75.32 liters)
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Sam From Tempe Az
These subs are really amazing! I have two of these p3d4 15's mounted in a ported box and my ears can not handle the bass at full volume for longer then 10 minutes! If anybody needs to be any louder they should just compete in spl competitions lol. I have these powered by a Hifonics Brutus BRZ1200.10 amp in a 1 ohm load and these subs handle the power effortlessly!
shane From lockport il
|i have 2 of these powered by a 2000watt sound stream amp. i have them wired down to 2 ohms and man these subs pound. i would recommend this speaker to anyone.|
Jake From Maryland
|I got one of these powered by a T 500 mono 1BD amp and man does this speaker hit hard. i was expecting slow bass quality but it hits like a 12 would man im lovin this speaker. it doesn't hit real low notes but the notes it does hit are very thick. this is my first sound system and i am very impressed|