- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate
- High excursion Poly-ether-ester surround
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex re-inforcement collar
- Kevlar Fiber reinforced semi-pressed paper cone and ABS/Acrylic dustcap
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Reversable diamond cut cast aluminum trim ring
- Rigid die-cast aluminum low profile basket
- Vented spider cavity
- Mounting Depth 3.50"
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure is 0.50 cu. ft. (16.42 liters)
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure Range: 0.40 cu. ft. - 1.0 cu. ft.
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure Range: (11.33 liters - 28.32 liters)
- Rec. Vented Enclosure is 0.75 cu. ft. (21.24 liters)
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
bg From Houston, TX
|Great Buy. Great Sub for price.|
Matthew From Danville, Va
|I agree with Ron. But a ten is not supposed to handle lows. if you want lows buy some 15's. These tens are awesome. Had one in the back hooked to a Rockford 400.2 and it was thumping. People wondered if it was two of them playing. However, I sold it and am getting two p3s12's. For people who want deeper bass go with twelves.|
Ron From Jacksonville
|I have 2 of these subs in 2004 F-150 extended cab with rockfordfosgste power 500*2 amp. It sound fine to be shallow mounts but I think that regular subs sound better. Can not handle dramtic bass loads in songs and the lows sound like paper rattling. Mid bass level is great and sometimes I turn around and look to see if they are really the subs beating like that. you will learn what songs to play and what not to play very fast.|