- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate
- High excursion Poly-ether-ester surround
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex re-inforcement collar
- Kevlar Fiber reinforced semi-pressed paper cone and ABS/Acrylic dustcap
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Reversable diamond cut cast aluminum trim ring
- Rigid die-cast aluminum low profile basket
- Vented spider cavity
- Mounting Depth 3.50"
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure is 0.50 cu. ft. (16.42 liters)
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure Range: 0.40 cu. ft. - 1.0 cu. ft.
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure Range: (11.33 liters - 28.32 liters)
- Rec. Vented Enclosure is 0.75 cu. ft. (21.24 liters)
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
bg From Houston, TX
|Great Buy. Great Sub for price.|
Matthew From Danville, Va
|I agree with Ron. But a ten is not supposed to handle lows. if you want lows buy some 15's. These tens are awesome. Had one in the back hooked to a Rockford 400.2 and it was thumping. People wondered if it was two of them playing. However, I sold it and am getting two p3s12's. For people who want deeper bass go with twelves.|
Ron From Jacksonville
|I have 2 of these subs in 2004 F-150 extended cab with rockfordfosgste power 500*2 amp. It sound fine to be shallow mounts but I think that regular subs sound better. Can not handle dramtic bass loads in songs and the lows sound like paper rattling. Mid bass level is great and sometimes I turn around and look to see if they are really the subs beating like that. you will learn what songs to play and what not to play very fast.|