- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate
- High excursion Poly-ether-ester surround
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex re-inforcement collar
- Kevlar Fiber reinforced semi-pressed paper cone and ABS/Acrylic dustcap
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Reversable diamond cut cast aluminum trim ring
- Rigid die-cast aluminum low profile basket
- Vented spider cavity
- Motor Size 52 oz.
- Mounting Depth 3.625"
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure is 1.00 cu. ft. (28.88 liters)
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure Range: 0.60 cu. ft. - 1.20 cu. ft.
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure Range: (16.99 liters - 33.98 liters)
- Rec. Vented Enclosure 1.25 cu. ft. (33.98 liters)
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Brian Norris From h
|Has performed very well.|
H-mann From tejas
Ok so i have two kicker 12" comps (4 ohm) in a box under the back seat of my sierra, but the box is relatively small so im not getting enough airspace to them. They hit hard on the high and mid range bass but just cant seem to crash on the low low bass...depressing. Im really interested in these rocks but i want to make sure they can hit low does anybody have advice?????
Big daddy From fofifteen, ca
|I have a set of these in my 67 elco, on a 1500.1 hifonics and they sound real nice, i love this set up|